Saturday, May 16, 2015

squeeze the.....mayonnaise!


The wonderful people at Influenster picked me to sample and review the Hellmann's mayonnaise for free and review it.

im not usually a big mayonnaise fan for a few reasons. I truly dislike having to stick half my hand in the big jar with a knife to scoop out some mayonnaise. half my hand is usually covered with mayonnaise and that just grosses me out! With this new bottle that Hellmanns has brilliantly come up with, all you have to do is squeeze. GENIOUS! there is no  mess, no hands getting goopy and no knife falling off the top of the open mayonnaise jar.

Im especially impressed with the fact that Hellmanns is committed to using cage free eggs in the making of this product. That alone may make me purchase this product on a regular basis. Im not much of a mayonnaise eater but I do enjoy macaroni salad and lets face the facts, you simply cannot eat macaroni salad without mayonnaise in it.

I highly suggest any and all of you give this product a good taste test, not only because it's made with quality ingredients but because the new squeeze bottle is simply to hard to pass up giving a good squeeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment