Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Just a little fluff

A while ago I had my husband purchase the INSANITY dvd set in the intention of using them faithfully. I used them faithfully alright, faithfully to collect dust on the shelf in my garage. Today I trudged through the mountain of crap that was barricading my way to those said DVD's and blew the dust off of them. It took a few tries to get it all, there was many layers! 

Day one of week one totally kicked my ass!

I was briefly pondering and let me stress briefly, doing the other two discs to get me caught up to day 3 which is where I should be due to starting on Wednesday but I'm pretty sure if that even was to happen I would be crawling to work tomorrow. Thankfully I have an easy work day tomorrow but I certainly don't want to do it on my hands and knees!

Oh and did I mention I'm embarking on this adventure with not one, but two bad knees......You're so right, what the hell am I thinking?!?

Stay tunes for some amusing stories as this adventure progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment