Wednesday, October 8, 2014

ready.....set......lets get crafting

My first book to review showed up on my doorstep today. I am just excited and thrilled to receive this amazing book today from Blogging for Books to review. I opened it up right away and am already plotting some great craft ideas

This book is full of sturdy stencils of the upper and lower case alphabet as well as some fun whimsical designs that will be fun to explore and play around with. The cardboard of the stencils is  very sturdy and seems to be durable for multiple uses.

The book also starts off with a paragraph on how to use this book and is then followed with several pages of different craft projects and a list of the items needed to complete the project as well as tips on getting the project started.

I see some amazing fun crafts being created at the hands of this book! I cant wait to show you all what we come up with!




 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment