Tuesday, October 21, 2014

everyone loves a dino

From the moment I pulled this book out of the package I was instantly hooked and drawn in. The bright yellow and blue on the cover drew my eyes right to it and the soft cover beneath my hands had me ready to open the book instantly.
As I flipped through this book for the first time I was delighted and yet amazed to see the vast variety of dinosaurs (150 pages of them!) waiting for you to learn how to draw every detail of them.
The amazing thing about this book is not just the fun drawing instructions but also the little facts they snuck into it. They have little facts thrown into the drawing instructions as well as the meaning of each dinosaur you get to learn how to draw.
The instructions start out very basic and by the time you have completed your drawing, you have added every last detail to make your masterpiece perfect and precise.
My daughter is three and was very excited when this book arrived as well. She flipped through the pages naming the ones she knew and deciding on which one she was going to try and tackle first. She giggled at the silly looking ones and was thankful that the scary looking ones were just drawings.
I was beyond happy to review this book as a courtesy of Blogging For Books and even more happy to have a book that not only brings joy to my daughter when she flips through it but also teaches her the facts of the long ago creatures that are still so loved today.

No comments:

Post a Comment